Orange and Olive Salad
This salad is refreshing and delicious with very eye-catching colors.
- 2 cups of fresh olives to your choice
- 1 orange peeled and cut in slices
- 1 medium leek chopped thinly in circles (only the white part)
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olives oil
- 1/2 of a lemons juice (squeezed)
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup feta cheese chopped in small cubes
Rinse the olives and place them in a medium serving bowl. Mix in oranges, leeks, parsley and feta cheese. In a small bowl whisk together lemon juice, olive oil and salt until you reach a creamy sauce. Drizzle this sauce on top of the orange and olive salad.