Arugula Salad with Lemon and Parmesan
Arugula also known as rugula or rucola is very aromatic vegetable and very rich in vitamin A and C.
With dark green leaves and very low in calories like many vegetables it is widely used in dishes.
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon skin
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes – halved
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese/ or crumbled feta cheese
- Zest of one lemon
- 3-4 basil leaves
- Pepper to taste